We have designed our process to make working with us a simple and straightforward proposition. Our projects generally follow the steps below, but details will naturally vary job-to-job. Please request a design consultation to receive more detailed information and an exact quote for your particular project.
- Sales Consultation and Design. Our Product Specialists will come out to your site to talk with you and listen carefully to what it is you’re trying to accomplish. They can show you several sample materials, talk through the different options and take measurements in order to work up an exact quote for your project. Once you give us the green light to proceed, we will provide a professionally designed structure in CAD for your review and approval.
- Approvals. To be clear, no production begins until you are excited, satisfied and have approved the design. Only then do we move forward. Worried about permits? Don’t be! We will handle the entire city permitting and HOA process as part of our service for you.
- Purchasing. No two covers are exactly alike. Each of our designed covers is produced by the manufacturer for your specific design and application.
- Pre-Build. If your cover requires footings, we will dig and set them to meet or exceed the engineer’s requirements. We can also schedule this before the other materials are ready in order to move the project along in a timely fashion.
- Build. Our professional, experienced installers build these covers every day of every week and will take great care of your property in the process. We clean up after ourselves and make sure that the surrounding area looks as good at the successful conclusion of construction as it did at the start.
- Quality Assurance. In addition to staying in contact through the project, our project manager will contact you after the cover has been completed to assure that you are completely satisfied with the improvements that you have purchased.